Peculiar Treasure School Lagos was established in September, 1996 with a divine mandate of raising future generation of leaders. The journey has been quite challenging given the bridges we have had to cross. But the numerous challenges have only made us wax stronger over the years. It all started (21 years ago) like a spark of light at Ago palace way, Okota, Lagos. With God, the Father of lights, that spark has since provided illumination to many destinies; even as God has moved us to our school property at 32, Oludegun Street, Ire-Akari Estate, Isolo, Lagos
Peculiar Treasure School Lagos operates both British and Nigerian curricula for Nursery and Primary education. And the management will stop at nothing to ensure the implementation of the curricula through seasoned professionals, and provision of a learning friendly environment. Our viable programme also covers special classes and clubs like chess, taekwando, swimming, I.C.T. and the like.
Peculiar Treasure School has continued to solidify her stand in giving our partners and stakeholders value for their money. To this end, we have to our credit, and to the glory of God several awards and recognitions in the field of education. The academic record of our pupils is equally a reliable testimony to corroborate our achievements so far. It is our standard to always surpass our set paces, hence, we are for another new dawn; we are raising the bars. This amounts to an invite to all and sundry, to key into this divine vision with an unwavering commitment. At Peculiar Treasure School, your “whole child” is our delight.
Peculiar Treasure is geared towards:
1. To raise a crop of men and women of mental excellence, spiritual strength, physical soundness and integrity.
2. To give the cherished child a good start for a purposeful life while inculcating problem solving and life long skills that will ensure adequate preparation for future challenges.
3. To instill right Christian principles and sound morals into the child through specialized training programmes.
4. To provide a conducive learning environment with up-to-date educative programmes, resources and using highly competent personnel for the treasures child.
5. To contribute to the socio-economic development of the nation.